Stress Management is not a rocket science but, in fact. It’s the only thing that compels us to show our performance under tough and rough situations (life).
Feel Natural Relief with Stress Management skill. As it is an art and you are familiar with it, yet you need to knock it down, softly and gently. Nonetheless, let’s start appreciating Stress for making us tougher, stronger and active.
Stress Can be defined as ”The response of our body and brain, to any kind of Internal or External distractions and unwanted, unpleasant and unexpected demands or events.” Moreover, stress can be useful in many ways such as in an emergency, it alerts you, helps you to find a safe zone. It also stimulates your abilities to overcome the challenging situation.
The crucial contradictory effects: Reduces your concentration, thinking power in intense situation and it doesn’t allow your brain to work properly. Nevertheless, get familiar with the following signs and clues of the stress. It’s noteworthy from stress management point of view.
Internal Stress Symptoms:
- Memory Problems(weak memory, picking power, short term memory, forgets things easily)
- Concentration/Focus problems.
- Vulnerable judgemental power.
- Negativity overloaded.
- Anxiety and constant fear.
- No sign of notable happiness.
- Anger and overwhelmed feelingsLoneliness, Isolation and psychological pressure.
• Unusual Heart beat(kind of pain in the heart)
• Pain and Aches In the body (forehead particularly).
• Unusual cold, flue, Diarrhoea and constant constipation.
• Suffering from chest pain.
• Lack of interest in biological needs.
If you glimpse it from the top view, they are the most common symptoms that reduce our productivity, growth and happiness. People mostly require the assistance of a therapist to overcome stress but the really struggle starts when you do some stress management Activities. They are interesting, feasible and useful. Just attempt it once and observe the difference.
Outlook/Behavioural Signs and clues:
• Busy in work all the time.
• Eating disorder (eating fast, more or less)
• Sleeping disorder(unusual or not sleeping, which is called Insomnia)
• Self-criticism(don’t do it)
• Roughness and less flexibility.
• Jack of All trade yet master of nothing.
• Using Tobacco (drugs). Except the physician prescriptions.
• Financial crises
Some of the Common Stress Sources in life:
• Death of a loved one.
• Separation and social exclusion.
• Major injuries and accident.
• Joblessness and lack of skills.
• Less amount or improper way of appreciation and guidance.
• Marriage ( this issue needs to be addressed by the experienced ones )
• Getting the effects of Media and People
• Acute illness and or experiencing weakness.
As a matter of fact, these signs and symptoms of stress are not enough because one can’t really walk in someone shoes. Thus, you need to find out if you have a few of the above signs. Don’t you worry, stress is nothing once you know the causes of stress. You can quickly learn stress management once you start understanding how to determine the source of the stress. There are hundreds of blogs that can teach stress managements tips and tactics. But its much better to Feel Natural Relief by doing Stress Management Activities.
Here is the list of a few stress Management Activities that can surprisingly reduce stress. The list also contains natural relief tactics which everyone can execute.
• Work( be busy in your realm)
• Listening to motivational music.
• Take proper sleep when you need.
• Meditation or Help someone and it will grant you a reason to smile.
It is vital that you live a stress-free life because your existence matters. No matter how bad the the situation is, always listen to your mind and believe in yourself. Additionally, Stress Management skill is the only skill that you need to master in order to have some natural relief in your life. Distribute it if you are suffering from stress. It will appreciate you that you have done something good for others.
- A small amount of stress is the part of our normal life OK. With few Stress Management strategies, it can be beaten.
- Also For the unbearable stress, you are advised to concern Stress Management Specialist. Huge size of stress and anxiety could damage your health and affect life badly.
- In the first place, it’s necessary to seek proper treatment to get through heavy stress to live a normal life.
Generally speaking,High level of stress can really destroy your life. It means that you are not in your control. When you feel helpless and powerless against your internal distractions, it means your life is full of stress.
“Live life the way you dreamed for I know there is a universe inside every human”
As a matter of fact, You have much more power than you can possibly think and imagine.However, stress management is nothing but the realization of your powers. It’s all about how to manage your thoughts, feelings and emotions.
“Don’t let problems overcome your life. Many ways can be adopted to beat it”
Pyschological Studies show that all these symptoms affect badly our interest and mood. One don’t find anything interesting. The key to overcome stress is to find the its sources. It’s really important. Once they are identified, half of the problem gets solved. Also you would feel better after knowing the Source of the problem.
In addition,If you want to you find your actual origins of stress then pay close attention to your attitude, habits, and excuses.
- Do you address stress as temporary?
- You take stress as your part of life and work?
- Do you blame your stress on other?
- You think it’s the outcome of outside events?
- How do you view it? Totally normal and unexceptional?
Tip: Find The Source Of Stress:
A Stress Management journal can be helpful to find the daily stress causing sources. Sources can be managed as well with the help of your journal. Whenever you feel stressed, immediately think of the reason what created this stress? . Note it down in your journal. As you note them down, you would get a log file. It will enable you to see patterns. Write them as well. What caused your stress (make a guess if you’re unsure?)
- How did you feel? Physically and emotionally
- What was your reaction to that cause?
- How did you tackle it to feel relaxed?
Stress Managing Approaches:Additionally,Many Easy ways are there to defeat stress. However, you can lower stress and anxiety with the help of the following techniques. Not only these approaches can cut your stress but also you can live a better life. Furthermore,Any of the way following technique gives Positive results.
- Taking proper sleep
- Also Maintaining a good diet healthy diet habit.
- Avoiding or limiting alcohol and caffeine.
- A routine based exercise is enough to beat stress and many other health problems
- To meditate is one of the best therapies.
- Organized hobbies and activities can be very useful.
- Equally important,Trigger positive emotions such us tell yourself that you can beat it.